Good Guidance Gives Back
The team at Good Guidance would like to invite itSMFnz members and non-members to submit your work challenges, for discussion around where to start.
Submit your challenge up to two days prior to the session and the team will discuss where to start and provide you with a one-pager summary document after the session. Attendees are also welcome to bring questions to the open forum on the night.
We Offer Guidance In:
- Organisational Change Management focusing on the people side of change and resilience within the workplace.
- Operational Excellence where we have an organisation-wide people focus to operational excellence
- Knowledge Management where we focus on enabling people to have and use the right knowledge to support your organisation and customers.
- Service Management and IT Operations focusing on people and process to deliver greater value to your organisation and customers
- Technology to deliver IT outcomes to support you being able to deliver greater value to your organisation and customers
Our toolbox is full of frameworks, methodologies and ways of thinking, ensuring that we use the most appropriate approach to suit your needs.
Find out more at goodguidance.co