Being a member of the itSMFnz offers a number of direct benefits for anyone interested in ongoing IT process improvement and focussed business networking, including:
- Free attendance at local Branch Events: Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin Branch events throughout the year. An event typically includes a keynote address or case study presentation, a panel for audience questions, quality networking and complimentary drinks and nibbles to finish. For more information on the current branch event program see our Events page and Events Calendar.
- Discounted conference tickets: This premier event on the ITSM calendar brings together the best New Zealand and international speakers. It features keynotes, workshops, a choice of 20+ breakout sessions, an interesting selection of exhibitors, networking activities and a spectacular gala dinner. More information on the conference can be found on our Conference page.
- Discounts on :
- all purchases from the itSMFnz online bookstore
- on-line training through a partner organisation
- e-consultancy options
- SFIA (Skills Framework for the Information Age) assessment
- Regular communication updates: social media and electronic media on topics of interest to members.
- The ability to obtain permission to use the itSMFnz logo on collateral: By permission, this logo provides members with an acknowledgement of quality, support, professionalism and alignment with the New Zealand leader in the ITSM industry.
- Members Only section of the website offering access to relevant information and discussion forums.
- Member Services: Members can contact member services for advice and assistance on how to access particular information or resources relevant to ITSM. Our Member Services team are on hand for any membership queries at email@example.com